Friday, March 19, 2010

Seven is Heaven~Jaydee's Birthday!

Jaydee Bodil Neilson
DOB: February 24, 2003
Can you see our birthday girl?
She's a morning person just like her dad! As you can plainly see in this picture!
Waking up to get her gifts and her flower cake! Best I could come up with at 7:00 in the morning!
Her bobcat from Scott, Nate and I!
Grandma and Grandpa Harris had this darling stuffed animal tree and a bouquet of balloons delivered to school! Jaydee was in heaven!
Ryan and Gage each got her a pair of fun sunglasses!
Her outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Neilson complete with her sunglasses from Gage!
We had a birthday party for her that went from a few kids over for a movie to 18 kids over to eat at the "Dog Pound" restaurant and watch "All Dogs go to Heaven 2"! Kelly came up and she and I were running around crazy. The kids had their own menus and got to order their own dinner. Then they headed to the theater and purchased their snacks from the snack bar. After everything was said and done I realized we didn't get one picture of the whole event! Needless to say it was a big hit and we all had a great time!

No comments: