My mom and I were giving Ryan and Gage haircuts when I looked over at Nate and thought "Why, not?" I love to spike his hair and it was getting a little out of control!
My mom held him and I ran the clippers over his head. He actually held pretty still, probably wondering what in the world I was doing to him. Now we can spike his hair and it's not quite so crazy!
So I was looking for a "before" picture to use to show Nate's crazy hair and kept finding all of these pictures with funny things on his head. The kids will put goofball things or hats on Nate and then run to get me to take a picure. I just didn't realize how many times we had done it!
Summer shenanigans
9 years ago
1 comment:
That is so cute! I have been debating now for the last few weeks whether or not to cut Ren's hair. He has a lot of nice thick hair, but, like you, I can't spike it :) Whenever I find the time to take the chance, I'm going for it!
Your blog is great. julie
Post a Comment