Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Halloween Craziness!

The "Trick or Treater" Gang!Our little lion with the big "ROAR"!

The Saggy Baggy Elephant
The Adventure Begins!

SCORE!
Halloween was crazy around here this year! I was asked to be in charge of Ryan's 2nd grade Halloween party. Of course I can't just be like every other sane mom and delegate the activities to the other moms. No, I plan the whole thing (with a theme, mind you), spend hours getting everything ready, sucker my mom and another 3rd grade teacher into thinking it would be a great angle for them to use as well and end up planning the parties for 47 kids! Thank you Mom and Marissa for all of your hard work to pull them off with me! I must say we had a ball. I even came out of my comfort zone to dress up for Ryan's party as the witch who lost her cackle. We made a special brew called "Cackle Crackle" that gave me back my cackle so I wouldn't cast a spell that would end Trick or Treating!
Thank goodness it worked so that night after Scott got home, we dressed up the kids again and headed off trick or treating! Since Nate wasn't overly impressed with his costume he spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa. The 3 big kids had the hang of it and loved every minute of the night! It was so fun watching them run up to the doors and yell "trick or treat". We went on a couple of streets in town and then visited friends that live out of town, they're always fun to spend a few minutes with before going on to the next house! It's not very often that we get to have Scott go with us...it was fun having him there for the night! I didn't think we went to very many houses but the kids came home loaded with candy that will secretly be going to a very dark place only to reappear in very small amounts!

1 comment:

jonisill said...

They look so cute!! Your a better sport than me. I dont think I would have gone all out for a school party. And i'm sure I wouldn't have dressed up. Halloween isn't exactly my fav holiday.
Go Tiffany!!!