Sunday, November 9, 2008

Girl's Day Out!

Craft Night with the Girls!Haley & I being "Creative"!

Kristi's Masterpiece (and she claimed she wasn't crafty!)


My Finished Project!

So I've been complaining ALOT lately about not being able to have some "me" time! This weekend was Scott's 4 day and we headed to Utah. I had planned to go shopping with Haley, Kelly, and Kristi. Kristi had never been to Hobby Lobby and I took it upon myself to introduce her to one of my all time favorite stores. (I don't think she'll make that mistake again - suggest we go shopping together!) Needless to say seeing how this was my first time in months with no children, I wandered the store in a state of wonderment! That night Marci & Rob let us invade their house for a craft night. As always Marci spoiled us with premade bags containing all our ribbon and letters. We made the cutest banners! Thanks so much Marci! It was just so much fun crafting, laughing, and enjoying great company! Thanks Scott, Nate, Jared, and Rob for watching the kids and being good sports! It was definitely what I needed and should keep the complaining down for at least a few days!!!

3 comments:

Kristy Dean said...

It was so much fun! thanks tiff and for sure if you need a shopping buddy, give me a call :)

And man, seriously could my smile be more cheesy in that picture?!!! gag!

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

This was SO much fun! We need to for sure make this more of a regular occurance. We can just set it up to coordinate with the BYU football schedule, eh?

nick and julie said...

wishing I was there... I really need some serious craft time. julie