Getting ready for the "big" event!
Nate's first taste of rice cereal!
Yummy!
or Not!

I think Nate's expression says it all! Nate turned 4 months today and eats like a little chow hound. We decided that we would try starting him on cereal and it was the most funny thing ever. The other kids have all done the push it out with their tongue thing trying to get use to the feel of it, but Nate had a reaction all his own. He started to shake and pull the most horrendous faces while spitting cereal all over me. I thought that if I sweetened up the pot with some pears it would make it better - wrong. It just got worse. Needless to say I think we'll wait awhile before we try again!!
I think Nate's expression says it all! Nate turned 4 months today and eats like a little chow hound. We decided that we would try starting him on cereal and it was the most funny thing ever. The other kids have all done the push it out with their tongue thing trying to get use to the feel of it, but Nate had a reaction all his own. He started to shake and pull the most horrendous faces while spitting cereal all over me. I thought that if I sweetened up the pot with some pears it would make it better - wrong. It just got worse. Needless to say I think we'll wait awhile before we try again!!
2 comments:
That stuff looks nasty Tiff. I don't know if your little man nurses, but my little ones who nurse/nursed won't eat a dang thing until they are like 6 months old. It's just not the good stuff.
Thoses are really cute pictures. I love his face.
Looks Good!! Your christmas cards are cute!! I love the pictures
Post a Comment