Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Attempt at Photography!









So my friend Kristi Ellis who has been a great sport and taken lots of pics of my kids (she did the ones on the side of my blog) inspired me to venture out and try a few things. I really love the pics I've seen of kids on the railroad tracks but there aren't very many places around here to go to do that! When we went to Idaho for my Grandpa's birthday party there were railroad tracks by the place and I decide to take a chance and see what I could do. Kristi had given me some ideas and I ran with them!! I finally had a chance to work with them in my Photoshop program and was actually excited how they turned out! I'm definitely no pro but had fun doing it!

2 comments:

jonisill said...

They turned out really cute!

nick and julie said...

Adorable! great job. so much fun - I'd be happy to tag along with you take pictures anytime. julie