This weekend the kids and I were suppose to head to Utah for a trip of many activities. Thanks to allergies/cold/who the heck knows, I was too sick to make the trip. The kids and I were pretty bummed so Scott made the suggestion that we take the trailer up to Hoop Lake. His theory: I can be just as miserable in the trailer as I could be at home and this would get him and the kids out doing something! The beauty of having a trailer is all we have to do is throw in some food and a change of clothes and we're off! We all had a great time. We have a raft with a motor that we love to take out on the lakes. It makes fishing a lot more fun. Scott caught 4 fish, Ryan caught 3 and Jaydee caught 1! Thanks to a series of unfortunate events Gage's pole ended up at the bottom of the lake. We'll be heading to Cabelas next week to get him another one! Nate and I just loved putting our hands in the water and taking pictures! It was definitely what I needed to start feeling better: Clean, Fresh, Mountain Air!
Scott gave Nate his first roasted marshmallow. What a mess. He enjoyed it but after he was done he had to take a quick bath in the sink. I think we'll be sticking to the non-roasted mallows for awhile!
As we were leaving Tuesday we saw this huge bull moose just off the road. He wasn't all that impressed that we had stopped. He was by a beaver dam and Gage was convinced that we needed to see a beaver. We told him to enjoy the dam but that we probably wouldn't get to see a beaver, however,
Summer shenanigans
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment