Jaydee out of the blue asked me if she could get her ears pierced. Scott and I had talked when she was a baby and had decided that we would get them pierced when she was old enough to make that decision. Apparently at 5 she was deciding to get it done! Ever since school has started she has seemed so grown-up and has really been noticing what other girls do and wear. So before she changed her mind I loaded everybody up on Saturday and we headed to Evanston. It worked out perfect, her best friend Mackenzie was there at Wal-Mart with her mom and my sisters were coming up for the weekend and met us there. We had a big party at the jewelry counter while she got them done! I can't believe how quickly my little girl is growing up!
Summer shenanigans
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment