Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm a Big Boy, Look What I Can Do!



I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Baby Nate is already 2 1/2 months old and growing like a weed! At his 2 month check up he weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce and was just over 24 inches long. This puts him in the 95 percentile for height. Wow! We actually have a son that made it on the chart! He is full of smiles and loves to see what is going on. He is definitely a Mama's boy and wants to be right there with me. Yesterday, he was being cranky so we pulled out the saucer and put him in it. I thought he would be way to little for it but Scott thought other wise and after a little bit he was getting the hang of it. He realized that if he stood up that he could make himself bounce a little. He was just having fun talking to himself and was even enjoying the toys with the help of his older siblings. It seems like you are pregnant forever and then they grow up on you so fast.

1 comment:

jonisill said...

It makes me so sad how fast they grow up!He is only a couple of weeks older than Avery. It's amazing the difference a few weeks can make.