Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Jaydee with her Unicorn from Scott! Seeing what Santa brought!Nate's first Christmas!

Beginning to open our presents!

Nate enjoying his elephant from Ryan!

Gage and Ryan with the Screaming Banshee


O.K. so 3 posts in one day is a little extreme so I promise this is the last one! We had a great Christmas this year. We decided to really scale down this year and go for quality not quanity and I think it is a new tradition we are going to continue. The weekend after Thanksgiving we took all of the kids shopping by themselves for each other. It was so fun to see what they each picked out to give to one another. We weren't sure if they would be able to keep the gifts a secret but they were successful in doing so! When Christmas morning rolled around they were more excited about watching the others open their gifts than what they got. It was so refreshing and fun! They all got their "big" gift from Santa. Santa had it easy this year as the kids were so excited to see Grandma after being in AZ for a week that they wanted to spend the night with her! Santa was able to come very early to our house and it was heaven! Ryan got an Ipod. Jaydee got a Wow Wee Alive Tiger Cub. Gage got his Screaming Banshee and Nate got a baby piano! Scott got his harmonica, which he is planning on learning to play while he has to sit at the road closed gates when the freeway is closed! (He already hgot to use it on the 26th when he got got called out at 3 a.m.) Scott surprised me with a Nintendo DS lite. I found out I have the brain of an 80 year old. I'm definitely going to have to work on that. It is very addicting and I can't wait to get more games for it! We had a great day with my parents coming down. Scott had to work that morning but was able to stop in for a minute to see the kids open their gifts! The kids loaded up what they got and headed back up to Grandma and Grandpa's house. After Scott got home from work we headed up there for a nice dinner. Of course the kids had another sleepover. They have informed us they like to have us come visit them but they love sleeping at Grandma's....go figure!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Evans said...

Tiffany! Love, love your blog. I hope you don't mind I saw Marci's on facebook and saw yours from Marci's. Anyway just wanted to comment and say hi. It sounds like you have been having a great time minus the recent sickness. Is that Nate's new squeeze? She is so cute. Did you guys introduce them? Anyway fun, fun. I love your pics of your kids on the train tracks. I too have been into photoraphy and my poor kids are so sick of the camera. I am trying to figure out photoshop. Maybe you can give me some lessons.. hehe!