

I can't believe it has been nine years since we were married! Somedays I ask myself where does the time go and other days it just feels like forever! I mean that in a good way of course!!! We celebrated our anniversary on the 18th with Scott down in Utah for most of the day helping cut fire wood for his parents, running errands for me and then running out of gas on his way home. We ended up going out for a late dinner to Bon Ricos in Evanston. It was nice just having some time to ourselves short as it was without the hustle and bustle that comes with 4 kids. Wow, how things have changed for us since 1999. Besides the 4 children, living in Wyoming, and Scott being a Highway Patrolman. We both have rolls we didn't have before! I'm now a brunette instead of a blonde. Scott lost all of his curls due to the fact his patrol hat would give him really bad hat hair - he now has a buzz :( But what matters most and hasn't changed is that we still really love each other!
2 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe you have been married so long! You both look like babies in that engagement photo! You've gotten even better with age. Congrats on tolerating my brother for that long...you certainly deserve a prize for that. (Love ya skeecher!)
Hey Tiff! I found your blog through Marci's and thought I'd take a look! You have such a beautiful family. Can't believe you've been married 9 years! I remember when you got married - I talked to Marci that day and she told me all about it! We're coming up on 10 years in December...it's just amazing how the time has flown by.
Post a Comment