O.K. I'm back in business! My computer has been acting up lately and I haven't been able to post anything lately. Thanks to Scott, he got me going again! I just got these fun pictures from my friend, Joni. The first week in August a circus came to town. Grandma Harris and the kids went grocery shopping and came back with the tickets. The kids were so excited! It started off with an act of 2 tigers and one big lion. What a cool performance that was! They also had a clown, a trapeze artist, jugglers, a lady that could balance on almost anything, and much more. They also had pics that the kids could color and bring to the circus with them for a contest. Much to our surprise Jaydee won and got a huge balloon and a circus sticker! She was so excited you would have thought she had won the lottery. A great time was had by all, even little Nathan who was only two weeks old. We like to start them young around here getting into all the action!!
Summer shenanigans
9 years ago
1 comment:
My kids would be SOOOO jealous! I really need to take them to the circus sometime.
Post a Comment