It all started in 1978 in Bluffdale, Utah. Three baby boys would be born that over time would become lifelong friends. In 1999 all three would add spouses to the friendship and over time 12 kids would join in the fun! An uncommon bond not known to many would exist and even though distance would separate the 3 families it was if they never had been apart when they got together!
Scott, Tiff, Ryan, Jaydee, Gage & Nate
Scott, Tiff, Ryan, Jaydee, Gage & Nate
Nate, Jenni, Dakota, Sequoya, Theoryn, & Broden
Nick, Julie, Cole, Eric, Ella, & RenThen 30 years later on that fateful day, April 1, 2008 everything changed. Our dear friend Jenni and her sweet baby boy Broden passed away from an amniotic embolism. Gone was her contagious laughter, her smile, the dream of having our three baby boys grow up together. Julie had Ren just days earlier, I was pregnant with Nate.
Two years later I'm choosing to focus on the eternal plan that our Heavenly Father has provided for us! I know that we will all be together again on the otherside and that our little boys will have that chance to form a bond just as their fathers did here on earth! I miss Jenni everyday and the friendship that we shared but I know in my heart that I will have that again.
Jenni, I love you and am grateful for the influence you were in my life and continue to be! I look forward to the reunion that we will have, until that day you are always in my heart!
Jennifer Marie PembertonMay 2, 1977 - April 1, 2008
Broden Nathan PembertonMarch 31, 2008-April 1, 2008
2 comments:
You said it out loud. Exactly what I think about all the time. It hit me again last week when we were celebrating Ren's 2nd birthday. I know exactly when it was, how long ago it was. And all three of us were each having our fourth child, three little boys. Darn!!!
Thanks for thinking of me also at this time. I know Jenni loved you so much. You two have an eternal friendship. The six of us had a good thing going. love you!!!
julie
(Tiff, that was a beautiful post)
Post a Comment