Sunday, January 31, 2010

Halloween Happenings!

For Family Night Scott decided it would be fun to make caramel apples and carve pumpkins. Jaydee also put in a request for a pumpkin pie (her favorite)! While we unwrapped the caramels Scott made the pie. Are you seeing a common denominator here! Yep, Scott took charge and I let him! It was great!! Jaydee proudly showing off our finished product.
Scott and Gage worked together on their pumpkin. Gage wasn't so sure about cleaning it out. I don't know if we have ever officially carved a pumpkin with him. I'm big into painting them or using the silly faces that make them look like Mr. Potato or should I say Mr. Pumpkin Heads!
Grandma was on pumpkin duty with Ryan!
This is where Grandpa enjoyed the evening - watching T.V.
Nate was fascinated by the inside of the pumpkins or should I say the "guts". He would stick his hands in there and just laugh!
The finished creations!
On Top from Left to Right: Tiffany, Scott,
Bottom: Ryan, Jaydee, Gage

No comments: