My dad's birthday was on the 22nd of this month. As most of you know we love birthdays at our house. The kids and I had a great time baking a Golf cake for him. They hid until he walked into the living room and then gave a great big "Surprise" yell! The kids even picked "gifts" for Grandpa. Ryan got black licorice, Jaydee picked a candybar, and Gage picked super sour bubblegum. Thank goodness for Grandpa and his great reaction to all of his presents!!! After his party we headed to Utah to have one last fun weekend before school started. On Saturday we went to Liberty Park in downtown Salt Lake. It has the coolest water park that the kids just love. We were joined by Haley, Kelly, McKady, Tanner, Nate, Dakota, Sequoya, and Theoryn. After being there forever we headed to a birthday party at Rob and Marci's for their daughter Saidie. I now have yard envy. They have worked very hard and done way cool things as far as a water feature and a fire pit along with many other things. The kids then had a sleepover at Haley's house and would stay there forever if we would let them. She is definitely the coolest aunt ever! We came home on Monday just in time for me to crack the whip and send Scott to work to get Overtime!!! He didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning so that left me to get the kids ready today for their first day of school! Jaydee started Kindergarten and Ryan is in Second grade. That leaves me home with Gage and the baby. I just have 2 daycare kids this year so I'm loving life but I'm still trying to figure where the time goes! It seems like just yesterday I was asking the Doctor, that told me I was pregnant with Ryan, "How does that happen"! Anyway, all in all it was a great weekend!
Summer shenanigans
9 years ago
2 comments:
Im so glad you're bloggin too! I love it. It's great to check on you and your adorable family. You guys do so many fun things. We miss you all! Talk to you soon.
Julie
What a cute little family you have! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. You're also welcome to visit ours www.doneyfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment